Bill of Sale/Vehicle Transfer of Title/Car Truck Motorcycle Boat

   CERTIFICATE OF TITLEtransfer of title

Under North Carolina Law, the Certificate of Title must be signed by seller and must be notarized.  Minimum requirements is the buyers contact information (Name & Address) must be filled out.  When you need to transfer title of Car, Truck, Motorcycle or Boat I can meet both buyer and seller and notarize the title.  I am available 24/7 and can often times offer on-the-spot appointments.  When you need a notary with quick turnaround and after-hours availability, call a name you can trust! A valid Government issued photo ID is required.  Acceptable forms of identification include: Driver’s License, Military ID or Passport.